Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 in Photos

You can tell what point I'm at in my 2011 Journey...I'm still feeling the need to wrap up 2010 before I get around to resolving anything for 2011. I'll let you know when I decide how 2011 is gonna go, haha.

JANUARY
Undeniably the snowiest, most miserable winter of my life. It marks the first winter of me ever putting shovel to sidewalk in attempts to find my car, first cancelled day of school... Seriously. I am doing this last winter in Ohio and then never again, so help me God.

FEBRUARY
We took Olympic Hockey very seriously in my house... especially where Canada was concerned.

MARCH
My mission trip to Ecuador. Oh my goodness. I am super hard-pressed to pick only one photo to sum up this whole trip.

APRIL
Bonding with Claire in preparation for her graduation....

MAY
I got inducted to my household, one of the best things that has happened to me during my almost two year journey at Franciscan...

JUNE
There is nothing like the river in June....

JULY
One of my hinted-at, but never before seen pictures from Kyla and Matthew's photo shoot. What happened was similar to the way many things go in my artistic life... I got really frustrated while editing them and set them away for 7+ months.... hahaha. I may finally be able to stand re-examining them at this point.

AUGUST
Eamon and I went to Little Rock to see my favorite-band-ever-at-fifteen-years-old.... Rooney.

SEPTEMBER
I turned twenty three with much less angst than turning 22. :) This was a rainy, muggy, beer-y photo taken at Irish Fest in Pittsburgh.

OCTOBER
Mom and Dad sign on for a weekend of Franciscan fun. :)

NOVEMBER
Voila downtown Brooklyn, NY, on my first trip ever to New York City, days before Thanksgiving and shortly after being thrown into an impromptu Christmas Card photo shoot on the rooftop of Grassroots Films.

DECEMBER
Family. Nuff Said. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm honored to have made February. See you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you are the STAR of February. Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, this is awesome! You are such a gifted person. I'll miss you this semester!

    ReplyDelete