Friday, April 15, 2011

New Look.

It is amazing what writing a paper will do to you. Or just me maybe.

Things that have not interested me in six months suddenly become FASCINATING.

Apparently anytime I want my house cleaned, to catch up with numerous old friends, or to finally begin reading self-help books I stole from home back at Christmas Break, all I have to do is assign myself a paper.

Note: I have cleaned my house more than once in the past six months. There was that time I was studying for midterms back in February.....

I gave up facebook for lent, which has allowed me some interesting insights into my own psyche. Rather than forcing me into greater interaction with real physical people, I have turned to blogging & blog reading with a sort of desperation i did not know I possessed.

Anyway, I designed this new header (roughly six months ago, ha!) and have decided that absolutely NOTHING (apparently not even a philosophy critique) is more important this fine afternoon then adding it to my blog.

I'm telling myself I want to go more professional and begin trying to network through this blog, so its justified, yadda yadda.

Back to Philosophy?

I should probably write my aunt a thank you note for taking me to that play last month....

3 comments:

  1. "Rather than forcing me into greater interaction with real physical people, I have turned to blogging & blog reading with a sort of desperation i did not know I possessed."

    hahahaha i can relate! except i still have my facebook so i have no excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha story of my life! The closer my thesis deadline gets, the more I want to ready cookbooks and take care of my basil plant and update my blog. I like to think it's just the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete