Thursday, May 12, 2011

Movie Premiere.

The crowd.
Holy God. There had to be 200 people there. They ran out of seats, so people just sat in the aisles and hung over balconies and stood in the back.
Me talking tres awkwardly and with excessive use of hands about our movie. Did not know I was gonna have to do that, (reference size of crowd, photo 1) but should have suspected.
Big. Freaking. Screen.
Made the whole experience kind of worth it.

Me and Patrick- Director of one of the other films shown.
Jackie and I....quite admittedly losing our minds.
Gerard, (one of my main actors) and Billy, being pretentious Hollywood people.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am so proud of you! Any chance you can give your VSC friends a peek at the final cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I am now home in Arkansas so I have NOTHING but time to try and get the thing online. I'll let you know what I figure out.

    ReplyDelete