Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Dressember!


Happy Dressember!

Credit for Dressember goes to supercool Southern California fashion blogger Blythe Hill, who I aspire to someday meet / go shopping with. It's exactly what it sounds like : all dresses, all the time, for the month of December.

I've wanted to do this for a couple years but this year just seemed especially ideal. Reasons being I've always loved a good fashion challenge, I own way too many dresses as it is, and I needed a push to break my workday style rut of jeans and oversized sweaters. Without any further ado, here's Dressember days 1 & 2!

As a rule, all my clothes are insanely old, thrifted or some combination of the two, BUT a breakdown is fun to do anyway, right? 
dress- H&M (but thrifted!) tights- Target  shoes- Minnetonka mocs from Pickles Gap, AR ;) earrings- Forever 21 
bracelet- H&M

dress- Target sweater- TJ Maxx tights- Urban Outfitters shoes- thrifted necklace- Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. Love this little idea! You look so good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, and you are adorable. And to show my support, I will wear a dress on our lady date this weekend. :)

    D

    ReplyDelete