Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alabama, Arkansas.

Kidding. Just Arkansas. Many props to Edward Sharpe for writing me a personalized homesickness anthem though...

Because we are carefree, unattached college students, my friend Bridgette and I up and ditched our Spring break plans to drive home to Arkansas for a week. It was a good decision, despite the fifteen plus hours in the car each direction. A quiet, kinda lazy Spring break was all I could handle / afford this year. And Arkansas in early Spring is so worth it, check it out:

Yes. We have chickens.
Attempting some trendy food photography on St. Patrick's Day...I just dont think Corned Beef is all that photogenic.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment!

    I'm so jealous that you have chickens! :D

    xo,
    blythe

    ReplyDelete