Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Last of the Dresses.

My mom finally mailed me the memory card I left behind in Arkansas over Christmas. So here it is- PROOF that I finished dressember!!

dress- Target. Oh, Goodwill FROM Target. Of course.
dress- H&M via Goodwill.
dress- my one & only Anthropologie dress, (aka my pride and joy...)
dress- Target!
Christmas dress! Banana Republic, via Goodwill. 
dress- Target!
BOOTS- Vintage from my mother in the '80's!  I wore holes in them in college, and my parents had them repaired for me for Christmas. Needless to say, I haven't taken them off since.

I can't believe I'm even posting this picture. No Shame. Target dress, red socks not included.

(My sister's bridal shower, dress from- you guessed it- TARGET.)

dress- Old Navy. (New Year's eve!)
I didn't cheat, but I AM missing a couple photos. So really....this is just proof that it was way harder to get out of sweatpants while being home for Christmas than I anticipated....and that a dress worn OVER sweatpants is just about as photogenic as you might imagine.

Can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment